Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love

When i was in school on Tuesday i was playing and shouting that was really fun... Then Fikriyah whisper to me that A***'s friends say me and A*** secocok(dont know if its the right spelling)...I was so surprise:)Then I say to them i really Love A***....They was like OMG!!then i was like ohoh.(Skipping after school i forget already sorry^^)Fikriyah and shahidah and A***'s friends ask me to ask A*** stead..So i say ok..then i reach there i was so nervous..Then we go in the Family Life centre(FLC) then i ask her for stead then she asked her friend say to me she attached...Then i still dont give up...then i go out go buy water with hairil..A few minutes later...Gido call my phone and say that A*** was crying i go inside the FLC back and dont know wad to do...4.00 i was at napfa till 5..then i go for Attila cheerleading..I was so mad i ppunch the metal cabinet till got mark hole then i make a chair broken.. i was amazed what i did....

No comments:

Post a Comment